Here you’ll find materials to make your
United Way Campaign a Success!
Planning & Promoting Your Campaign
Internal Coordinator Training
- Training for New Internal Coordinators
- Setting Up a new Workplace Campaign
- General Internal Coordinator Training & Updates
- Fundraisers in a Socially Distanced Workplace
Campaign Posters – Post these in common areas to promote your campaign dates and events.
Sample Communications – Use these sample emails to craft an email to help promote your upcoming campaign.
Running Your Campaign
Whether you are hosting in-person or virtual meetings or simply providing an email with links, you can use these resources to make your campaign a success!
- General Digital Form
- English PDF Form
- Spanish PDF Form
- Corporate PDF Form
- If you need customized pledge forms for your company, contact Maggie Gray at email@example.com.
- If you need a customized presentation for your company, contact Maggie Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of videos to help make your campaign a success! Not finding what you’re looking for? Contact Maggie Gray at email@example.com.
Celebrating Your Campaign
Celebrating your success is a critical part for the campaign process. We’ve included some resources to make the thank you process fun!